Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Re: this just an idea

1. Dec 18, 2004 #1
    Don't get all tetchy or anything but I see two posts have been moved and closed, why exactly, they seemed to be perfectly inoffensive, is this an example of censorship? Considered answers would be appreciated, let me reiterate though I'm not trying to offend anyone I'm just curious :confused:

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 18, 2004 #2

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

1.Which posts are u talking about?? :confused:
    2.Who said anything about "censorship" being wrong??? :confused:
    3.Moderators are free to delete any post,not just the "too acid" ones.They ca do whatever they want.What's wrong with that...??? :eek: Nobody is forcing you to write on PF.

Daniel.

4. Dec 18, 2004 #3

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

Things that are off topic (like this) or just noise with no substance will be moved or deleted to keep threads on track. I'll move this to a more appropriate forum.

5. Dec 18, 2004 #4

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

louis, we have had to enforce more guidelines about posts because there have been members that push the line intentionally. there are always the members who may post off topic unintentionally, however we have to enforce the guidelines to remain consistent. each mentor does their forum their own way, some are more tolerant then others. i would suggest before posting in particular forums to read any "stickies" that are up and be aware of what is expected.

6. Dec 23, 2004 #5
    Re: replies

:smile: Thats fine, like I said just asking, I have no problem with that. :cool:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?