Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Reaching the Kilopost

1. Jul 25, 2011 #1

Ryan_m_b

Staff: Mentor

1000 posts! :biggrin: after 156 days, an average post hovering above 6 per day and a hell of a lot of time sunk in reading threads I finally crossed that milestone.

So by my calculations it will only be....April 1st 2438 until I cross the megapost barrier, just in time for my 449th birthday :smile:

Thank's to everyone for making PF what it is!

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 25, 2011 #2

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Congratulations ryan!! You wrote 1000 quality posts, I'm happy you're with us!!

Anyway, 1000 posts requires a little "celebration". You got any favorite fish you want us to use?

4. Jul 25, 2011 #3

Ryan_m_b

D'aww thanks! :blushing: :biggrin: Let's celebrate by slapping the person who posts the fifth comment with the favourite fish of the fourth....I know how that will indulge your maths side with all those numbers :wink:

5. Jul 25, 2011 #4

Astronuc

Congrats on the 1K.

6. Jul 25, 2011 #5

Evo

Congratulations Ryan!! Definitely 1,000 quality posts!! I'm looking forward to many more from you. Perhaps with your work in regenerative medicine, you might actually be here for your 449th birthday!!

Wait, I'm the 5th poster.

I want a threadfin bream. It's the official fish of PF!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  7. Jul 25, 2011 #6

rhody

Gold Member

Congrats ryan,

Best of luck on your career, and with your impending carpal tunnel surgery (just kidding) from typing so much. Seriously though, if I may, it is all about finding a balance, between school, work, family, play, and of course PF, and not necessarily in that order, hehe...

Rhody... :smile:

8. Jul 26, 2011 #7

Ryan_m_b

Thanks everyone :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook