Where Can I Find Daily or Weekly Updated Cosmology Articles?

In summary: I want to read cosmology articles to gain a better understanding of the universe.I don't think the articles are very good. They are more focused on theoretical than observational research.I want to read cosmology articles to gain a better understanding of the universe.I don't think the articles are very good. They are more focused on theoretical than observational research.In summary, arXiv is the best source for new papers on cosmology.
ArmanCham
I want to read cosmology articles.Is there any paper archive site ? I know arXiv but Is there another sources which I can read new papers (dailly or weekly updated ) ? And Is there any site which include only cosmological paper (It s not so important for me but I want to ask it again ) What's your suggestion to these question.If you want to add something I ll be glad
Thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
What's wrong with arXiv? Since the vast majority of papers are posted there, at best an alternative would duplicate it.

Nothing wrong with it just I thought that maybe there were other good paper archive sources

arXiv really is the best option. I really don't know of anywhere else (that's as reputable).

I am looking articles on cosmology (or astrophysics part )I want to say articles subjects are so poor ? Dont you think like that ? You guys told me you need to read article.But articles are talking about something which its not important for me example "Star Formation in Disk Galaxies. III. Does stellar feedback result in cloud death?"
or Statistical methods for the analysis of rotation measure grids in large scale structures in the SKA era but this look like good "An introduction to inflation after Planck: from theory to observations" I hope you understand what I mean.What should I do about reading part ? Should I read what's look like interseting title ? Should I read only great cosmologists paper ? Or it's just a stupid question ?

It's not quite clear how the authors of cosmology papers are supposed to know what is important for you. They tend to focus on what they think is currently important for other cosmologists (*). Maybe a textbook is more suitable for your interests. Textbooks should implicitly contain an extract of the most important cosmology papers, albeit with a little delay.

(*) okay, let's be honest: they tend to focus on what they can get published in a peer review journal, hopefully with a lot of citations. But there is hope that this correlates with "important for other cosmologists".

That's what real science looks like, I'm afraid.

Well, why do you want to read cosmology articles? What is important to you? Why not seek out those articles?

1. What is a "Reading Article"?

A "Reading Article" is a written piece of content that is meant to be read and digested by an audience. It can cover a variety of topics, from news and current events to scientific research and opinion pieces.

2. How do you determine the credibility of a "Reading Article"?

The credibility of a "Reading Article" can be determined by evaluating the author's credentials, checking for reliable sources and references, and considering the publication or website it is hosted on. It is important to critically assess the information presented in the article and cross-check it with other reputable sources.

3. Can I trust the information presented in a "Reading Article"?

While most "Reading Articles" strive to present accurate and reliable information, it is always important to critically evaluate the content and consider the biases or motivations of the author or publication. It is also helpful to cross-check information with other reputable sources.

4. How can I improve my reading comprehension when reading "Reading Articles"?

To improve reading comprehension when reading "Reading Articles", it can be helpful to read actively by taking notes, summarizing key points, and asking questions. It can also be beneficial to read slowly and carefully, and to take breaks to reflect on the information presented.

5. Are there any tips for effectively reading and retaining information from "Reading Articles"?

Some tips for effectively reading and retaining information from "Reading Articles" include previewing the article before reading, taking breaks to reflect and summarize, and making connections to prior knowledge or personal experiences. It can also be helpful to engage in discussions or debates about the article with others to further deepen understanding.