Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Real easy question

  1. Mar 11, 2005 #1
    how would i switch something like 10.464 rad/s^2 to m/s^2

    i know its easy but i've got a brain fart
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 11, 2005 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    They're two different units....I don't see how you can just switch between them.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook