could you clarify?
do you want equations and stuff where momentum can be applied to everyday senarios?
one idea that pops into my head is that linear momentum is conserved can be shown by walking forwards in a small boat and you notice that the boat travels backward relative to the water...not sure if this is what you're looking for?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving