1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Real World For Scientist ( Jobwise)

1. Sep 8, 2010 #1
    Hi, I am about to make one of the biggest decisions in my life I love physics furthermore, I am in love with nuclear physics and the quantum field and.. I want to major in that ( doing 2 majors) but the problem I have is .. what sort of job can I get after finishing a degree like that? will I starve ? I already possess a degree in Audio Engineering.. which is a total crap, mostly is directed to the creative media business and I feel is a hollow waste of time, I entered expecting more physics... but for my surprise it was more about music. Anyway i want this so bad.. but I'm afraid I wont get a job. What do you guys recommend what are your experiences? I live in New Zealand by the way.. and I'm very keen to live anywhere else.. pardon my english I'm a native spanish speaker.

Thank You!!!

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted