Can You Solve This Exceptionally Challenging IQ Test?

• Thread starter C0nfused
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Iq Test
In summary, this IQ test is exceptionally challenging and requires advanced problem-solving skills. It includes a variety of difficult questions and puzzles that test different aspects of intelligence, making it a true measure of one's cognitive abilities. It is designed to push individuals to their mental limits and may not be suitable for everyone. However, those who are able to successfully complete this test can feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in their high IQ levels.
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh, lol. That's not too high :(

Unfolding the Polyhedrons are challenging! 134 here.

I liked the verbal one; I always found those quite easy. Got a 147 on it :)

Wow, brutal. That test for exceptional people is really hard, lol. I just took it and got 117 IQ :S Is that good or bad for being aged 17, or does age not matter in these kinds of tests?

Johnson said:
Wow, brutal. That test for exceptional people is really hard, lol. I just took it and got 117 IQ :S Is that good or bad for being aged 17, or does age not matter in these kinds of tests?

It means you got 3 or 4 right. If you get none correct, you end up with a 100. If you get one correct, you end up with a 105. Really, it's not bad.

Johnson said:

Once the brain has stopped developing, which is generally at pretty early stage in life, I don't think age matters but then some experiences in life might count to a certain extend. Correct me if I'm wrong :smile:

Highlander said:
Once the brain has stopped developing, which is generally at pretty early stage in life, I don't think age matters but then some experiences in life might count to a certain extend. Correct me if I'm wrong :smile:
I haven't had time to take the online tests yet. Since I was actually tested at my school's request and know my actual IQ, I could tell how accurate they are. Of course I was tested when I was only 11, and I'm sure my IQ has declined since then (that's common when a young child has an exceptionally high score). Not to mention being unconscious for three days in a hospital when I was 14 due to high fever from mono, it went off the scale. :frown: The doctor told my parents the good news "she appears to have no brain damage from the fever" I was never as brilliant since. :cry: :cry: Age 14 was my peak, I finished High School that year.

I did the first seven from the "ultimate" test and quickly filled in the rest at random since I really need to go to sleep :smile: and got a 99. I'll do a complete run when not half asleep. :rofl:

Evo said:
I haven't had time to take the online tests yet. Since I was actually tested at my school's request and know my actual IQ, I could tell how accurate they are. Of course I was tested when I was only 11, and I'm sure my IQ has declined since then (that's common when a young child has an exceptionally high score). Not to mention being unconscious for three days in a hospital when I was 14 due to high fever from mono, it went off the scale. :frown: The doctor told my parents the good news "she appears to have no brain damage from the fever" I was never as brilliant since. :cry: :cry: Age 14 was my peak, I finished High School that year.

Sad to hear that, Evo. :frown:

What a waste of time, got a 136.

100$ reward for Q7 or Q8

100$ reward to first person who send me answer for question 7 or 8 from HASELBAUER - DICKHEISER test for exceptional intelligence.

Answer and strong hint on full solution will be sufficient. After confirmation I’ll get back to you for details of money transfer. After you receive money I’ll expect full solution.

If you don’t care about 200$ I can offer answers 2-3 questions from this test except (5, 12, 14).
Depends on which questions you ask. (I can’t promise that all of them have perfect solutions.)

I promise never to publish any part of solutions anywhere.
I promise not to reveal any part of identity of the winner or any person with right solution.

Public discussion of questions will be ignored.
Lame excuses “I have answer, but I not going to send you because … ” will be ignored.
Tricks - “send me first, I’ll send you later” will be ignored.

Serg.

This text I posted here on 11-10-2005. I intended to wait for 30 days. So today is 11-30-2005 and if you have something to prove you have 10 days.

Serg.

Last edited:
100$ reward for Q7 or Q8 No longer valid.

30 days are over. I got what I wanted.
I withdraw 100$ reward and the rest of promises.
Serg.

Yeah #1 is pretty tough. I think I hit a breakthrough, though I won't divulge it because I'm not 100% sure that I'm actually getting closer to the answer.

I want to do them in order; how hard are the other ones?

i did the mega hard one twice and got a 105 both times.. fun though