Really needed info. Saprkling Ice?

• Thread starter PhrozenDS
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ice
In summary, the conversation was about the phenomenon of sparkles emitted from ice cubes when they are broken in complete darkness. The name of this phenomenon is triboluminescence and it occurs when crystals are cracked. This information was provided after searching for the name of the phenomenon.
PhrozenDS
Really needed info. Saprkling Ice??

I have a question for you. Well can somebody tell me why when you crack de icebox in COMPLETE darkness so you can take de icecubes out of it, the ice cubes sparks?? the cubes when broken emit a light green sparkle, like a flash. Which is the name of that phenomena and how does it works??
Thnx for your replies and your time, I've been searching a lot, but I can't find anything because I don't know the name of that.
Until next time

Physics news on Phys.org
when you crack a crystal, you see spark...

thnx for the info that's what i was looking for :)

1. What is "Really needed info. Saprkling Ice"?

"Really needed info. Saprkling Ice" is a brand of flavored sparkling water that is known for its wide variety of flavors and zero sugar content. It is a popular drink choice for those looking for a healthier alternative to soda.

2. How is "Really needed info. Saprkling Ice" different from other sparkling waters?

"Really needed info. Saprkling Ice" stands out from other sparkling waters due to its unique and bold flavors, as well as its zero sugar content. It also contains vitamins and antioxidants, making it a healthier option compared to other flavored drinks.

3. Is "Really needed info. Saprkling Ice" safe to drink?

Yes, "Really needed info. Saprkling Ice" is safe to drink. It is made with natural ingredients and does not contain any artificial sweeteners or preservatives. It has also been approved by the FDA.

4. Can "Really needed info. Saprkling Ice" help with weight loss?

While "Really needed info. Saprkling Ice" is a healthier alternative to sugary drinks, it is not a weight loss product. It contains zero sugar and is low in calories, but it is important to maintain a balanced diet and exercise regularly for weight loss.

5. Where can I purchase "Really needed info. Saprkling Ice"?

"Really needed info. Saprkling Ice" can be purchased at most grocery stores, convenience stores, and online retailers. It is also widely available in many countries around the world. You can also check the brand's website for a store locator to find the nearest location to you.