Really want to know this girl

Re: help

Can I ask what age you both are?

A date doesn't have to be a movie, you could go for lunch somewhere nice or even a walk in a park.
Never take a women to lunch or dinner on the first date. You are stuck with that person for the duration of the lunch , and no matter how much you might want to be somewhere else you are stuck there. It ain't fair for either of you :P Try something more casual than a lunch. A coffee, a drink, the walk you mentioned , whatever something which doesn't commit you to any large extent of time. See how that works out and take it from there.

Last edited:

thank you very much but i have a small problem even if she likes to go with me to the movies she cant because she needs 2.5 hrs to reach her house and the only way to go there is only her dad and comes the other problem so i will try to start step by step and then we will see what happens thank you all
You need to buy a car man. A sturdy simple and cheap car, from 2nd hand market. Freedom of movement is an invaluable asset for anyone.

Never take a women to lunch or dinner on the first date. You are stuck with that person for the duration of the lunch , and no matter how much you might want to be somewhere else you are stuck there. It ain't fair for either of you :P Try something more casual than a lunch. A coffee, a drink, the walk you mentioned , whatever something which doesn't commit you to any large extent of time. See how that works out and take it from there.
Depends on the lunch. In a student situation lunch is more likely to involve sitting down for a sandwich than a 3 course restaurant meal.

i really appriciate what you guys are saying but here is the problem i cant take here outside the university she lives with her dad all by herself so she needs to be beside him thats why only in university i can be with her

i really appriciate what you guys are saying but here is the problem i cant take here outside the university she lives with her dad all by herself so she needs to be beside him thats why only in university i can be with her
Nobody "needs" to be with their parent(s) all the time.

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Can you go visit her in her hometown on the weekend?

Why does she need to be with her dad the whole time?

because her dad is an old fellow thaats why man its really hard and about going to see her its hard it needs two hours
i really like her but i cant go two hours just to see her like 1 hr guys all i can do is see her in university , talk to her as you guys told me to do and we will see what happens

inviter her to a pants party. lol. j/k,