1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Rearranging an equation

1. Oct 14, 2015 #1
    • Member warned about posting with no effort shown
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    There is an equation in my class notes that I do not know how to solve. It is basically transforming equation A to equation B. It is very important to me that I know how to transform it.

2. Relevant equations
    Attached as a picture.

3. The attempt at a solution
    I do not know how to start here. Tried for hours, did nothing.

IMG_20151014_183911658.jpg
    I want to know the method for transforming the equation to form B. Please help!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 14, 2015 #2

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

Show us what you tried. Forum rules say that you must show an effort. The algebra is pretty straightforward.

4. Oct 14, 2015 #3
    Sorry for that. I got stuck on something completely ridiculous. Here's my attempt and solution: IMG_20151014_204919632.jpg

Please delete this thread, or maybe leave it as a reminder of how some people (me) need to try a little bit more when lost and/or take a break for a while, but not freak out.

Thanks

5. Oct 14, 2015 #4

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

We don't normally delete threads after they're posted, for exactly the reason you give.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted