Recommend me these books please

• Thread starter shaiqbashir
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Books
In summary, for electronics Engineering students, the recommended textbook for Logic Designing and Switching Theory, Amplifiers and Oscillators, Circuit Theory, and Electronics Devices and Circuits is "Microelectronic Circuits and Devices" by Mark N. Horenstein. It is a comprehensive and detailed textbook that covers these topics in depth.
shaiqbashir
Hi Guys!

well! Please recommend me the best textbooks that are available on the following topics. I am doing electronics Engineering.

1) Logic Designing and Switching Theory
2) Amplifiers and Oscillators
3) Instrunmentation
4) Programming with C Language
5) Circuit Theory
6) Electrical Machines
7) Electronics Devices and Circuits
8) Electromagnetic Fields

I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness!

Thank you and Good Bye!

Physics news on Phys.org
4: K&R or Kernighan and Ritchie is the c text
8: Electrodynamics by Jackson or if you want to start light Griffiths.

shaiqbashir said:
Hi Guys!
well! Please recommend me the best textbooks that are available on the following topics. I am doing electronics Engineering.
1) Logic Designing and Switching Theory
2) Amplifiers and Oscillators
5) Circuit Theory
7) Electronics Devices and Circuits

I used the book "Microelectronic Circuits and Devices" by Mark N. Horenstein in my electronics classes, and it covered these topics pretty well. It's a large volume, over 1000 pages, and it has plenty of depth on all these topics.

1. What are the top recommended books in my genre of interest?

The top recommended books in your genre of interest will depend on your specific preferences and interests. It is best to do some research and read reviews to find books that align with your personal taste.

2. Can you recommend books that are similar to ones I have previously read?

Yes, based on the books you have previously read and enjoyed, I can recommend similar books that you may also like. It is helpful to know what specifically you enjoyed about the books you have read in order to provide accurate recommendations.

3. Are there any new or upcoming books that you would recommend?

Yes, there are always new books being published in various genres. It would be helpful to know what types of books you typically enjoy in order to provide specific recommendations for new or upcoming releases.

4. Can you recommend books that are appropriate for a certain age group?

Yes, I can provide recommendations for books that are appropriate for a certain age group. It is important to consider the maturity level and reading level of the individual when recommending books.

5. How do you determine which books to recommend?

I determine which books to recommend by conducting research, reading reviews, and taking into account the genre, age group, and specific interests of the person asking for recommendations. I also consider personal experience and knowledge of popular and highly-rated books in the given genre.