1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Recommended masters programs?

1. Apr 4, 2015 #1
    I'm on my last year of a bsc in physics and math, and am looking for a good masters program.
    I want it to be in a good university, preferably in Europe. It is also important that it has a stipend or a scholarship available.

I found a few good options, but I'd love to hear your recommendations and make sure I didn't miss anything good.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 4, 2015 #2
    Hi there! I also on my final year in physics and thinking of doing masters. What course do you have in mind so far?

4. Apr 5, 2015 #3

Choppy

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

It might help if you were to tell people what fields you're interested in pursuing.

5. Apr 5, 2015 #4
    Well, I haven't finished my bachelor's yet, so I don't feel that I can decide what interests me at this stage. I hope to make that decision during my masters studies.
    However, I do lean towards theoretical and mathematical physics, in the fields of quantum mechanics, solid state physics and other fields.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook