1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Recommended textbooks based on provided topics (supplementary undergrad texts)

1. Sep 22, 2016 #1
    well hello everyone! I have just started my college and i have in mind to find books that are beneficial to certain subject im studying and i asking for your help. I'm not an English native so im gonna help you help me by providing a subject description so you can tell me your recommendations. Thanks in advance and btw this is the best forum in like ever i mean history of the universe. The list of subject books i would need is below

PS : It can be more advanced even more it should be but to stay on topic as well.

Subject 1 - Pico and Pascal programming languages ( No description basically books that deal with this)
    Subject 2 - Math ( sets, algebra, polynomials, calculus ) ( you add two separate books cause i know algebra and calculus are like really big to be in 1 book but be free and open about what you suggest and why)
    Subject 3 - Physics (basically classical mechanics)
    Subject 4 - Electrical engineering (Electrostatics,electrical generators, contour currents, electrical nets with capacitors)

(some topics from subject were left out but they are in the between like between electrostatics and electrical generators is a lot of topics but i guess you'd figure)

This is asking a lot but i really need it and appreciate your help. Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 27, 2016 #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted