Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Reemerging Interest in Physics

1. Oct 2, 2015 #1
    I've always had a burgeoning interest in physics but never gave it the attention it deserves personally. I just want to understand and learn more... I attended and graduated from a university in Atlanta, GA, USA... There I majored in biology. I took General Modern Physics. I did poorly (grade of C average in both sections) because I truthfully never put forth an effort. I never studied and I just coasted by. Later concepts and lessons began to make sense after I took that course. I started to pay more attention to Physics and other physical sciences more and more. In my free time I practice fundamental physics concepts (khanacademy etc) as well as computer programming (teaching myself python) and math (got up to Calc 2 in college but treated it the same way as physics... that too is becoming more interesting as I give it more time and thought)... and also try to stay up to date on the latest news... If there are any good tips and/or resources for learning point me in the right direction. I hope to learn and contribute....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 2, 2015 #2

NascentOxygen

Staff: Mentor

Hi doomdrmr. :welcome:

and welcome back to physics. :smile:

4. Oct 2, 2015 #3
    Thank you!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook