Efficient Download of PDF from Teacher's Google Drive: A Guide

In summary: Yes, I can open that link.Please can you open c++ assignments and sen on my mail siri have some default in browser and so i am unable to open itYes, I can open that link.
sukalp
hello i wanted to ask you that if we have a teacher website name.
when we open pdf of his website it opens in google drive.
when i opened c++ assignments file was zipping download is taking time but i am unable to download.

what is the correct procedure for downloading pdf of google drive

Technology news on Phys.org
When the PDF displays, isn't there an icon to download it shown usually in the top right corner as a down arrow touching a horizontal line?

24-128.png

Last edited:
jedishrfu said:
When the PDF displays, isn't there an icon to download it shown usually in the top right corner as a down arrow touching a horizontal line?

24-128.png

yes it is when we open pdf but in google drive we are not able to open it .
once it opens we know by that icon we can download

When I open a pdf on google drive, my local PDF viewer opens it.

So how are you seeing it on google drive are you seeing a list of files and then clicking on one? if so then use button to call up a popup menu which should have a download choice.

I'd check with your teacher as he may have protected it in some way.

jedishrfu said:
When I open a pdf on google drive, my local PDF viewer opens it.

So how are you seeing it on google drive are you seeing a list of files and then clicking on one? if so then use button to call up a popup menu which should have a download choice.

I'd check with your teacher as he may have protected it in some way.
yes he has but students of computer science can access it
https://www.google.co.in/?gfe_rd=cr...es.google.com/site/computer+science+with+c++/
click on this website when website opens you will see Grade XII [CS] Study Material 16-17 on left corner of website.
click on that there we have c++ assignments,sql,codeblocks,tets papers,sample papers .
in that c++ assignments is there that i am unable to open it

sukalp said:
https://www.google.co.in/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=JfjlV_H-OKPG8Ae73LrYCQ#q=http//sites.google.com/site/computer+science+with+c++/
click on this website when website opens you will see Grade XII [CS] Study Material 16-17 on left corner of website.
click on that there we have c++ assignments,sql,codeblocks,tets papers,sample papers .
I am able to open that link with no problems. Maybe there's some setting in your browser that prevents you from opening PDF files -- just a guess.

sukalp said:
https://www.google.co.in/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=JfjlV_H-OKPG8Ae73LrYCQ#q=http//sites.google.com/site/computer+science+with+c++/
I am able to open that link with no problems. Maybe there's some setting in your browser that prevents you from opening PDF files -- just a guess.

Mark44 said:

yes right thansk i got solution of that
please can you open c++ assignments and sen on my mail sir
i have some default in browser and so i am unable to open it

1. How can I efficiently download a PDF from a teacher's Google Drive?

To efficiently download a PDF from a teacher's Google Drive, you can follow these steps:

• 1. Open the Google Drive folder containing the PDF file.
  • 2. Right-click on the PDF file and select "Download".
  • 3. The file will automatically download to your computer.

2. Is there a limit to the number of PDFs I can download at once from a teacher's Google Drive?

No, there is no limit to the number of PDFs you can download at once from a teacher's Google Drive. However, downloading too many files at once may slow down the process or cause errors. It is recommended to download a reasonable amount of files at a time.

3. Can I download a PDF from a teacher's Google Drive to my mobile device?

Yes, you can download a PDF from a teacher's Google Drive to your mobile device by following these steps:

• 1. Open the Google Drive app on your mobile device.
  • 2. Navigate to the folder containing the PDF file.
  • 3. Tap and hold on the PDF file.
  • 4. Select "Download" from the menu that appears.
  • 5. The file will be saved to your device's storage.

4. Can I download a PDF from a teacher's Google Drive without using my own Google account?

No, you need to have a Google account in order to access and download files from a teacher's Google Drive. If you do not have a Google account, you can create one for free.

5. Are there any alternative methods for efficiently downloading a PDF from a teacher's Google Drive?

Yes, there are alternative methods for efficiently downloading a PDF from a teacher's Google Drive, such as using a third-party download manager or using the "Save to Google Drive" extension on your web browser. However, the method described in this guide is the most direct and simple way for downloading a PDF from a teacher's Google Drive.