Relating valve movement and gas displacement

  1. Hi everyone,

    I have a question involving a change in pressure due to a valve moving up and down. when this valve changes volume a pressure drop is formed across the pipe, and I am trying to figure out how to figure out how long it takes for a "point" to move across the length L.

    I thought about using bernoulli's principle, but I don't know how to apply it for a pressure drop.

    Thanks in advance!


    Attached Files:

  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted