1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Relativity problem

1. Jan 23, 2005 #1
    hey i came across this question on the web..has to do with relativity...i was jus wondering if anyone knew how to go about doing it ..."a moving aprticle has a rest mass which is double its kinetic energy. fins its speed and momentum"...

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 23, 2005 #2
    oh excellent question aptiva i of course know the answer but i will sit back and allow others a chance

4. Jan 23, 2005 #3
    aptiva what website may i ask did u find it on i wud like to go set its ass on fire

5. Jan 23, 2005 #4
    well hype_chicky...i think u should settle down..there is no need for stress...its remarkable to see how one little problem can ignite one to react in such a peculiar manner .... thats just what i love about physics...but back to the real problem...would anyone know how to go abouts solving this?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?