Relay coordination

• Thread starter fannypf
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

hi..i want to know if anyone of you can confirm of BS 142:1966 for relay coordination time is 0.4s? thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
hi..i want to know if anyone of you can confirm of BS 142:1966 for relay coordination time is 0.4s? thx
Do you not have a copy of the standard?

hi...nope..i don't hv d copy..i've been looking in d i'net...but..i need to verify if BS142:1966 states that the grading time from relay to relay is o.4s..

thx

berkeman
Mentor
hi...nope..i don't hv d copy..i've been looking in d i'net...but..i need to verify if BS142:1966 states that the grading time from relay to relay is o.4s..

thx
Please stop using txt speak here in the forums. Please check your private messages (PMs) about it.

On your question, you might get lucky here if somebody has a copy. But you might want to check with your local libraries or other resources.

You might also try PM'ing m.s.j with your question. He works in the power industry, I believe.

https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=84682

o...thanks a lot..and..sorry about the txt speak..i'll bear that in mind..uhm...yea...thanks...i'll check with the local libraries and other resources..

and,thanks for giving me the contact..i'll PM him..i believe he can help...thank you again,berkeman...