Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Relief from homework

1. Mar 26, 2003 #1
    Is there something in this forum that will help you loose the stress from homework? I have been sick these passed few days with one of those bad 48 hour virus's and now I have tons of homework to catch up on that I didn't do on Monday because I was so sick and knew I wouldn't be going to school the next day. Well I guess I better leave for now... I have a project to finish (its a powerpoint) then I have a spanish thing to do that takes about an hour (or so I have heard) then I have to do 8 questions on seismographs and Earthquakes then I have some questions in Math but I believe it is a mix of questions because in 2 months I have a huge math test that covers the past 3 years worth of math :frown: Any help here?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 27, 2003 #2
    Sorry to hear that Nicool.
    But alas, the only solution for homework stress is to get it finished.
    So get back to work and party on Friday.

4. Mar 27, 2003 #3
    The best way to loose stress is to have a good night's sleep. Just forget all about your homework and sleep early. You'll feel better the next day and don't procastinate, your workload will just get worse.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?