REM Fans Unite

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
REM was a damn good band. They might still be together... I don't know, but their best work was definitely on the albums "Green" and "Out of Time." Unfortunately, I think that Out of Time (because of the song "Losing My Religion") received the same level of mainstream abuse as Nirvana's "Nevermind" or Smashing Pumpkins' "Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness."

My favorite REM song of all time would have to be "Country Feedback."

What do you appreciate about REM?

eNtRopY

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Originally posted by eNtRopY
REM was a damn good band. They might still be together... I don't know, but their best work was definitely on the albums "Green" and "Out of Time." Unfortunately, I think that Out of Time (because of the song "Losing My Religion") received the same level of mainstream abuse as Nirvana's "Nevermind" or Smashing Pumpkins' "Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness."

My favorite REM song of all time would have to be "Country Feedback."

What do you appreciate about REM?

eNtRopY

REM IS a great band and they played at glastonbury at the weekend, damn, how out of touch are u?

there best work is on automatic for the people (i know its everybody's favorite but i love it), closely followed by new adventures in hi fi

damn can't believe u think they split up. if ure interested their most recent albumn is reveal released last year (year before?) but i doubt u are seein how big a fan u are.

Originally posted by cmdr_sponge
REM IS a great band and they played at glastonbury at the weekend, damn, how out of touch are u?

there best work is on automatic for the people (i know its everybody's favorite but i love it), closely followed by new adventures in hi fi

damn can't believe u think they split up. if ure interested their most recent albumn is reveal released last year (year before?) but i doubt u are seein how big a fan u are.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I remember the come-back of 2001... I wasn't impressed. Their best work is in the past; so, I don't want to lose my appreciation for what they did by listening to what they are doing. I didn't think they split, but I assume at some time they fade. Haven't people been saying that Michael Stipe has been dying of HIV for the past ten years? It seems like at some point he won't be able to perform anymore.

eNtRopY

Originally posted by eNtRopY
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I remember the come-back of 2001... I wasn't impressed. Their best work is in the past; so, I don't want to lose my appreciation for what they did by listening to what they are doing. I didn't think they split, but I assume at some time they fade. Haven't people been saying that Michael Stipe has been dying of HIV for the past ten years? It seems like at some point he won't be able to perform anymore.

eNtRopY

the come back? they never went away, one of em left just before they wrote 'up' tho.

Cummings
Wooooo..REM..one of my favourite bands.

I oly got one of their albums...Atomic For The People.

my favourite song would have to be Man On The Moon or Find The River

i am looking to get more of their albums..but me out of money

get new adventures in hi fi off ebay. a lot like AUTOMATIC for the people

OH i love REM they used to be my favourite band but then my husband fvcked up and blew away all our money.

Suggested for: REM Fans Unite

• Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views