Replying with a quote with a quote

I noticed that when I use the "reply with quote" feature, and the post that I want to quote already quotes in it, those 2nd-level quotes just disappear when I go to type my reply. It would be great if nested quotes would appear. Thanks.

What? We can't have those long long quoted posts like we used to in PF 2?

Zargawee

You Can , Just Forget About The Quote Button At The Top , And Wrote The Quote Tags By Yourself .
Use [] Instead Of <>

<quote>
What? We can't have those long long quoted posts like we used to in PF 2?</quote>

<quote>I noticed that when I use the "reply with quote" feature, and the post that I want to quote already quotes in it, those 2nd-level quotes just disappear when I go to type my reply. It would be great if nested quotes would appear. Thanks.</quote>

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Actually, to make them nested, you need another <quote> tag at the top, and get rid of the tag at the top of the second quote, as follows:

<quote>
<quote>
What? We can't have those long long quoted posts like we used to in PF 2?</quote>

I noticed that when I use the "reply with quote" feature, and the post that I want to quote already quotes in it, those 2nd-level quotes just disappear when I go to type my reply. It would be great if nested quotes would appear. Thanks.</quote>

So no more being lazy for me.. bugger!

Nicool003

hey it will burn calories! well that's what the people on channel 10 say anyways....