Report a post in Mobile

• Thread starter Dickfore
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

PF Mobile does suck. Among other things, I wanted to report a post
That is the definition yes. My point is that it's not a very good definition. The term "conjugated matter" would then be a better in my opinion.

Not that we know of and maybe it doesn't make sense within the context of our visible universe. It would make sense if our visible universe had an invisible counterpart consisting of what I call true antimatter travelling "with" it. This would solve completely the conservation of energy issue that is so awkward in big bang cosmology.
as being overly speculative, but I can't find such an option. And no, I will not buy membership.

Answers and Replies

russ_watters
Mentor
I feel your pain.

I can look into adding it. Tapatalk might have the option.

berkeman
Mentor
PF Mobile does suck. Among other things, I wanted to report a post

as being overly speculative, but I can't find such an option. And no, I will not buy membership.
Can you send a PM to your 3 favorite Mentors via mobile to post a report for you as your proxies? Just a thought. I too feel your pain, and appreciate what you do.

That would be a nice way. Do you have special mentors for each subforum? Come to think of it, I don't know hiow to link a post, or to see where the thread was posted. Maybe I should read some forum help file.

berkeman
Mentor
That would be a nice way. Do you have special mentors for each subforum? Come to think of it, I don't know hiow to link a post, or to see where the thread was posted. Maybe I should read some forum help file.
I closed the thread in your OP for Moderation, BTW.

For each forum, at the bottom right of the main page, there is a list of the Mentors who are moderating that forum. That's the right folks to PM with a link to the problem post. You can click "Quote" on the offending post, and paste that URL into the PM to the responsible Mentors.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for problematic posts!