1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Reporting AP Scores to Colleges

1. Jul 13, 2009 #1
    Hello everyone,

I got my AP scores today and I won't go into any detail but I passed none of them. Does anyone believe that I should still put my scores on my application?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 13, 2009 #2

Pengwuino

Gold Member

If the catalog for the colleges say that your scores are not good enough to allow for credits, I don't think it matters.

4. Jul 13, 2009 #3
    i believe 3 is the passing grade. If it's below that don't bother.

5. Jul 14, 2009 #4
    I think non-passing scores won't be needed on your application; it's likely enough that the coursework from the school is listed, and that it's perhaps best to ignore that you didn't pass the tests. Non-passing scores won't really help your application.

It seems unneeded to even eventually report the scores to your institution of choice, since credit probably will not be awarded (but again, check into the exact score and your institution to be certain).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook