1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Research about cancer

1. Apr 7, 2009 #1
    hello guys…
    i am doing a research about cancer and i dont know how to find a sponsor for my research…

what should i do where should i go

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 7, 2009 #2

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Re: research&sponsor

It's going to be impossible to find a sponsor who will give you money if you don't write properly.

Do you have any background that suggests you will be competent in doing this research? If so, what is it? (And it's a little puzzling that you wouldn't have learned this in the course of your education) If not, it's a necessary first step: only a small fraction of proposals are funded. If you don't have a relevant background, your first step will have to be to get it.

4. Apr 8, 2009 #3

MATLABdude

Science Advisor

Re: research&sponsor

Wait, do you mean sponsor in the sense of someone to give you money to conduct research? Or sponsor in the sense of an advisor at a university for graduate work (who may or may not be sponsoring you to go to another country)?

You still need to have qualifications and competency to get the second.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook