1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Research Help Please -- "Ziemlich Frech : Einstein versus Nernst"

1. Oct 21, 2014 #1
    I am writing an essay on "Ziemlich Frech : Einstein versus Nernst".
    I can find very little information on this topic anywhere. I've searched the library and the internet and don't have anything certain yet.
    So far I'm at a stage where I believe it could be about Einstein Solids. I know that Nernst was very interested on Einstein's paper on specific heat capacity.
    Also I realise it could be something to do with the Nernst-Einstein relation to do with diffusivity. I'm really struggling to find something that makes me certain of what it is. Especially when I am getting different translations for "Ziemlich Frech", none of which seem related to Thermodynamics which I feel is what it should be related to.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 21, 2014 #2

BvU

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Let the library find you a copy of Abraham Pais: Subtle is the lord. The science and the life of Albert Einstein. Oxford University Press.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook