1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Research on Muons?

1. Nov 22, 2004 #1
    I wasn't sure where to post this thread as there are no specific "Project" forums.

I am participating in my high school's Intel program, which is basically a three-year research project on an original experiment. You have to present your findings at the end of senior year for a chance to earn a scholarship.

My school happens to have a muon detector. I am also planning to participate in my local museum's summer program, which would allow me to use computer equipment associated with astrophysics.

Any ideas at all? What can I experiment on using neutrons (that has never been done before)?

Thank you for all feedback,

- Alisa
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 22, 2004 #2
    Oops I totally missed the right forum - I was going to post it in Homework Help, but I guess I clicked the wrong link. Sorry guys, who do I ask to move it?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?