Research Topics for B.Tech Mech Engg @ ISM Dhanbad

In summary, some popular research topics for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering at ISM Dhanbad include renewable energy, nanotechnology, robotics, materials science, and computational fluid dynamics. To choose a research topic for your B.Tech Mech Engg project at ISM Dhanbad, it is recommended to consider your interests and strengths, consult with professors and peers, and research current trends and challenges in the field. Collaboration with faculty members on research projects is encouraged at ISM Dhanbad, which can provide valuable mentorship and networking opportunities, as well as lead to publications and conference presentations. There are also funding opportunities available for research projects at ISM Dhanbad, including grants, scholarships, and fellowships, as well as external sources
singh.vikas
hi friends....
i m doing my b.tech in mech engg from ism dhanbad
can anyone please suggest some research topics while doing graduation

Astronomy news on Phys.org
entropy in mechanical systems

piezoelectric power generation on an existing system IMO would be a decent one. Might could combine that with cativation (sp?) reduction or at least recoup some of the energy lost due to it with a piezoelectric system.

What are some popular research topics for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering at ISM Dhanbad?

Some popular research topics for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering at ISM Dhanbad include: renewable energy, nanotechnology, robotics, materials science, and computational fluid dynamics.

How do I choose a research topic for my B.Tech Mech Engg project at ISM Dhanbad?

To choose a research topic for your B.Tech Mech Engg project at ISM Dhanbad, consider your interests and strengths, consult with your professors and peers, and research current trends and challenges in the field of mechanical engineering.

Can I collaborate with faculty members on research projects at ISM Dhanbad?

Yes, ISM Dhanbad encourages students to collaborate with faculty members on research projects. This can provide valuable mentorship and networking opportunities, and can also lead to publications and conference presentations.

Are there any funding opportunities for research projects at ISM Dhanbad?

ISM Dhanbad offers various funding opportunities for research projects, including grants, scholarships, and fellowships. You can also explore external funding sources, such as government agencies and industry partnerships.

How do I present my research findings at ISM Dhanbad?

You can present your research findings at ISM Dhanbad through conferences, seminars, workshops, and symposiums. You can also publish your work in journals and present at student research fairs and competitions.