Cheese, ok I drew it out and get it now,haha.
I've forgotten what the question was as I edit this, but looking at my sketch I see that starting at one of the corners of such an array and assuming a current of '1', the flow would split in three equal 'parts' (each carrying 1/3). The three split again in two directions (each then carrying 1/6). Next the 1/6 branches would combine again into three (each now carrying 1/3), and these three combine again to bring us back to the original amount inserted at an opposite corner.
Does that make any sense?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving