Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Resonant, non resonant neutrino oscillations and Dark Matter

1. Mar 29, 2017 #1
    Hello

I am aware that one method behind the production of right handed neutrinos is neutrino oscillation. Its been theorised that both non resonant and resonant neutrino oscillation can produce them

I know that with non resonant neutrino oscillation the neutrinos don't reach thermal equilibrium
    Is this also true for resonant neutrino oscillation??

So really my question is, when right handed neutrinos are produced via resonant neutrino oscillations, are they still made such that they do not ever reach thermal equilibrium?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 3, 2017 #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted