Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Resonant tunneling diode

1. Jul 8, 2011 #1
    Hello :) ,

Does anyone know some good paper or book from were it's possible to learn physics behind of work of resonant tunneling diode(RTD)? In last semester I had course in ˝microelectronics and nanoelectronics˝ and we studied basic principle on which RTD works, and it was very interesting to me, so I would like to learn more about it. I asked professor for some additional literature, but I had nothing from there.

So if someone have some suggestion, please tell me about it :).

Thanks!!

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 8, 2011 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Sounds interesting. A Google search gives lots of hits -- you probably have seem most of them by now. There's a book at Amazon on the first page of hits that may be of help:

http://www.google.com/search?source...4GGLL_enUS301US302&q=resonant+tunneling+diode

4. Jul 8, 2011 #3
    Thanks :) , I saw it. But there is a problem with that, because I don't have that much money for that :( , and I don't live in western countries so I don't think it could be sent to me, here in Serbia :(

5. Jul 8, 2011 #4
    Ebay offers wide selection of used books with a cheap price, and worldwide delivery within 2 weeks

6. Jul 9, 2011 #5
    OK, obviously I'am not well informed about that, so I'll see about that. Thanks!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook