Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Revision Material Help

1. Mar 31, 2013 #1
    Hi everyone,

I got some past papers to revise for my second year final exams in may the course I am in is called electrical and electronic engineering (I am studying in the uk).

I was just hoping if any of you guys know any good youtube channels like khanacademy but for engineering topics.

Thaanks in advance!

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 6, 2013 #2
    'fraid not. At least I don't think there are. I've been searching for a Khanacademy sort of chanel for engineering for a while now, and I cant find anything on the same sort of scale, or even close. There are a few lessons on specific topics that you can find if you type in the name of the subject and then "tutorial", but they are no were near as good a Khanacademy.
    That channel is one of a kind. I don't think I would have passed my first year at university without it.

4. Apr 6, 2013 #3
    I think once you get into second year, youtube videos just cant explain the depth of understanding you are expected to know. I think you have to move on to text books, which is unfortunate as I loved learning maths through Khanacademy.
    Or you can do what I do and constantly do past exam papers. I think that is by far the best way to pass and do well on your exams.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook