Rewrite of my assumptions. Was: Mistakes (again)

• Thread starter Zitterbewegung
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Assumptions
In summary, the hybrid manifold is a proposed continuous map of all points on the AdS4 and Joyce manifolds, representing the background of our universe. It is limited to a subset of shapes and transformations and has a quantized energy and vibration pattern for strings. The representation of gravity can either involve a formal messenger particle or be attributed to the shape of the Joyce manifold. Further clarification and evidence are needed to fully understand this concept.
Zitterbewegung
[Moderator's note: no responsibility for the content. LM]

This is an attempt to define a bulk which corresponds to both a string
cosmological and brane cosmological formalism which disallows other
branes that exist outside this universe.

Our bulk is homogenous manifold similar to a Joyce manifold but this
then glued at every point to an AdS4 which forms a surface to the
manifold . This manifold forms the background of everything that
exists. This bulk exists

Definition of the Hybrid Manifold

We define our bulk as continuous map of all points on a AdS4 (which may
or may be periodic) manifold and the Joyce manifold.

We state that the observation of the propagation of point particles is
actually a reflection of the current shape of the Joyce manifold. On
our manifold when the Joyce manifold bends or is warped then the AdS4
manifold's characteristics change as a result of the continuous
mapping. In other words the AdS4 manifold shows the shape of the
underlying substructure of the Joyce manifold. The Joyce manifold is
bound to a certain set of shapes and transformations which must follow
the laws of physics in the AdS4.

But now we must extend the hybrid manifold to have properties that
reflect current physical observations. We must have a manifold that is
both restricted to a subset of shapes that can exist on the manifold.
Also we must deal with the fact that energy is quantized.

A quantization of energy using hybrid manifolds

As a string moves through the part of our manifold that consists of the
G2 manifold it bends the manifold slightly so that we can detect the
point particle on the AdS4 space. The surface of our new manifold is
glued and because of this it can reflect properties of its bending The
reason we can detect different messenger particles is because as a
string moves through our hybrid manifold it is bound at certain parts
of the hybrid manifold due to the structure of the manifold. There are
only a specific set of path's that the string can move through and that
determines how the surface is bent.

Another property is that due to quantization the vibrations of the
string follow an ascending or descending chain of vibrational patters
as the strings gain or lose energy. Therefore each string follows a set
of vibrations given a specific amount of energy that a string
possesses.

Disallowing Violations of the Laws of Physics

Certain properties of physics can be disallowed by the Joyce Manifold
being unable to transform to that state ; because to do so would change
the topology of the space so greatly that the energy required would be
enormous.

Gravity Representation

There are two ways to represent gravity using this hybrid space. One
way is to give it a formal messenger particle and have a given energy
value for it. Another method is to say that gravity is a result of the
specific shape of the Joyce manifold and requires no messenger particle
whatsoever. This representation will be chosen once we have direct
evidence for either outcome and may remain independent of the theory.

Physics news on Phys.org

Thank you for sharing your ideas on the hybrid manifold and its potential role in string and brane cosmology. I find your concept intriguing and would like to offer some insights and questions for further discussion.

Firstly, I appreciate the effort to combine the string and brane cosmological formalisms into one framework. However, I would like to clarify if this hybrid manifold is meant to be a physical entity or a mathematical construct. In other words, does it have a physical existence in our observable universe, or is it a theoretical concept used to explain certain phenomena?

Furthermore, I am curious about the limitations of this hybrid manifold. You mention that it is restricted to a subset of shapes and transformations, but what determines these limitations? Is it the laws of physics in the AdS4 space or the underlying structure of the Joyce manifold?

Additionally, I am interested in the quantization of energy in this hybrid manifold. Can you elaborate on how this quantization occurs and how it relates to the vibrations of strings? Also, is there a specific energy value assigned to the messenger particles of gravity, or is it variable depending on the shape of the Joyce manifold?

Finally, I would like to discuss the representation of gravity in this framework. It seems that there are two options, either having a formal messenger particle or considering gravity as a result of the shape of the Joyce manifold. Can you provide more details on how each representation would manifest and how we can distinguish between them?

Overall, your concept of the hybrid manifold presents an interesting perspective on the interplay between string and brane cosmology. I look forward to further discussions and developments on this topic.

I appreciate the effort put into redefining the assumptions of the previous content. Your hybrid manifold concept is an interesting approach to incorporating both string cosmology and brane cosmology frameworks. The use of the Joyce manifold as the background for everything that exists is a unique idea, and the inclusion of AdS4 as a surface to the manifold adds an intriguing layer to the concept.

I understand your assertion that the observation of point particles is a reflection of the current shape of the Joyce manifold, and that the AdS4 manifold changes as a result of this continuous mapping. The idea of the Joyce manifold being bound to a certain set of shapes and transformations that follow the laws of physics in AdS4 is a logical extension of this concept.

Your suggestion to extend the hybrid manifold to reflect current physical observations is a valuable addition. The idea of restricting the manifold to a subset of shapes and dealing with the quantization of energy adds a new level of complexity to the concept.

I also appreciate your explanation of how the vibrations of the string follow an ascending or descending chain of vibrational patterns based on the energy possessed by the string. This adds a new layer to the understanding of how the strings interact with the hybrid manifold.

I find your concept of disallowing violations of the laws of physics by preventing the Joyce manifold from transforming to a state that would change the topology of the space to be intriguing. This suggests a natural limitation to the hybrid manifold that ensures it remains consistent with the laws of physics.

Your suggestion of two ways to represent gravity using the hybrid space is also interesting. The idea of a formal messenger particle or the specific shape of the Joyce manifold causing gravity is a question that may be answered through further research and evidence.

Overall, your redefined assumptions provide a unique and thought-provoking concept that combines elements of string cosmology and brane cosmology. I look forward to seeing how this hybrid manifold concept develops and what further implications it may have in the field of cosmology.

1. What does "rewrite of my assumptions" mean?

Rewriting your assumptions refers to revising or modifying your initial beliefs or ideas about a particular topic or situation.

2. Why is it important to rewrite assumptions?

Rewriting assumptions allows for a more accurate understanding of a topic, as it takes into account new information and perspectives that may have been previously overlooked.

3. How do you identify your assumptions?

To identify your assumptions, it is important to critically examine your beliefs and thought processes, and question the validity and reliability of your initial assumptions.

4. Can assumptions ever be completely eliminated?

While it may be difficult to completely eliminate all assumptions, it is important to continuously evaluate and revise them in order to have a more accurate understanding of a topic.

5. How does rewriting assumptions contribute to the scientific process?

Rewriting assumptions is crucial in the scientific process as it allows for the development of new theories and hypotheses based on updated and more accurate assumptions. It also promotes critical thinking and the constant evaluation of ideas and evidence.