1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Rf Values

1. Oct 26, 2007 #1
    I'm trying to find the corresponding pigment to the Rf values I obtained in a lab. However, I'm not having any luck, and I was wondering if someone here could help me out. The Rf's that I have are: 0.15, 0.19, 0.23, 0.28, 0.35, and 0.47. I already have 0.23 = Neoxanthin, and 0.35 = Violaxanthin. Does anybody know what pigments correspond to these Rf's or did I just make a blunder? Any help would be great, thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 27, 2007 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You need to show some of your own effort here before we can offer any help. You're going to have to provide a little more context to your assignment...what did you do, how did you do it, what was the purpose?

4. Oct 30, 2008 #3
    I was just doing the same assignment! Check out this link
    http://www.123helpme.com/view.asp?id=122093 and see if that helps:biggrin:

Du

5. Oct 30, 2008 #4

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Is it that hard to check that original post is already a year old?

6. Oct 30, 2008 #5
    Well, no, now that I think of it. Do you cruise around looking for things to criticize? Is it really such a terrible error that you had to make something of it?

7. Oct 31, 2008 #6

Borek

Staff: Mentor

I suppose you will not repeat it, so objective achieved :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?