1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Richard Feynman Video/Audio

1. Dec 4, 2011 #1
    Hey physicsforums,

I've been assembling as much Richard Feynman content as I can - because I have learned more from him about what it means to do physics than from any other source in my life.

Right now, I have about 20GB of content - a combination of video, audio, and documents. These include interviews, the audio from his Caltech lectures, papers he published, etc. Much of it was difficult to find. I would be glad to share anything that I have - whether it's requested or you just want a recommendation.

On the other hand - I am missing a few things that I would love to see, but haven't been able to find. (I don't have the money to do something like spend $150 on a single video cassette). I was hoping if I listed them here, someone might have one or something. I would be eternally grateful.

Anyway, here goes:
    -Quantum Mechanical View of Reality (video)
    -Computers From The Inside Out: The Feynman Lectures on Heuristics (video, 2000)
    -Idiosyncratic Thinking Workshop (Video, 1985)
    -Tiny Machines (video, just the parts that are missing on youtube)
    -Bits & Pieces -from Richard Feynman's Life and Times (video, 1988)
    -Safecracker Suite (Audio)
    -Talk at Bell Labs on Computer Science (possibly?)
    -The Feynman Tapes (audio, recordings of his conversations that were put in his 2 story books)
    -Fun to Imagine in high quality (video)

Thanks a bunch!

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted