Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Rick and Morty fans here?

1. May 8, 2014 #1
    Do we have any Rick and Morty fans here? If you haven't watched it, I recommend you do. It gives me Geekgasms

2. jcsd
  3. May 8, 2014 #2
    Never heard of it. What station is it on? What's it about?

4. May 8, 2014 #3
    It's on Cartoon Networks late night block (adult swim). I'm not sure if it's on Netflix but all the episodes are on Adult Swim's website http://m.adultswim.com/shows/rick-and-morty/

Basically a parody of Back to the Future if it was a animated series that involves Doc as drunk rebellion and Marty as sissy

5. May 8, 2014 #4
    *As a sissy

6. May 8, 2014 #5
    I love Rick and Morty! Have you seen the video that it's based off of? It's called Doc and Mharti and you can find it on YouTube. I'd link it, but it's pretty NSFW...

And a warning to anyone looking to check Rick and Morty out... You have to have a really immature, low-brow sense of humor to enjoy it. But if you do, it's AMAZING.

7. May 8, 2014 #6

I have seen the early concept videos. It was quite vulgar. It does have a low bro sense of humor but it also tackles mature content like the idea of a God and how we are going to die so might as well enjoy life

8. May 8, 2014 #7
    No, yeah, it's great. A lot of the content would probably just be off-putting to a lot of people, though. That's all I'm saying. I personally love it.

9. Aug 20, 2014 #8
    Really funny,the teaser from season 2 is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook