Riddle Competition: I Begin with T, End in T and Have T Within

In summary, a riddle competition is a form of entertainment where participants are given a puzzle or question to solve using critical thinking and creativity. The rules typically involve a time limit and certain criteria for the answer. Judging is based on creativity, accuracy, and possibly audience participation. Riddle competitions can also be used for educational purposes and come in various types and categories.
timble
Know the answer ? It is from this competition:

http://www.tricksandriddles.com/html/riddle_competition.html"

I begin with T, end in T and have T within. What am I ?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Answer: Teapot
But it seems to me that the riddle only works when spoken, not when written.

This is so easy. I got it in less than a second.

Thanks jimmysnyder :smile:

1. What is the purpose of a riddle competition?

A riddle competition is a form of entertainment where participants are given a puzzle or question to solve, often in the form of a rhyme or wordplay. The goal is to use critical thinking and creativity to come up with the correct answer.

2. What are the rules of a riddle competition?

The rules of a riddle competition can vary, but typically participants are given a set amount of time to come up with their answer. The answer must be a word or phrase that begins with the given letter, ends with the given letter, and contains the given letter within it. The answer must also be a real word or phrase and cannot be a proper noun.

3. How are riddle competitions judged?

Riddle competitions are usually judged based on the creativity and accuracy of the answer. Judges may also consider the speed at which the answer was given and the overall difficulty of the riddle. In some cases, audience participation may also be used to determine the winner.

4. Can riddle competitions be used for educational purposes?

Yes, riddle competitions can be a fun and engaging way to exercise critical thinking skills and promote learning. They can be used in classrooms or educational settings to teach concepts such as language, problem-solving, and creativity.

5. Are there different types of riddle competitions?

Yes, there are many different types of riddle competitions. Some may involve solving riddles individually, while others may require teamwork. There are also different categories of riddles, such as logic riddles, math riddles, and wordplay riddles. Some competitions may also have specific themes or topics for the riddles.