Uniting Bonds: What Touches One Person?

• Thread starter timble
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bonds
In summary, "Uniting Bonds: What Touches One Person?" is a research study that aims to understand the factors that unite individuals and the bonds that form between them. The purpose of this study is to gain a better understanding of the human experience and the role that bonds and connections play in our lives. This study is open to anyone who is willing to share their experiences and perspectives on bonds and connections, and all information collected will be kept confidential and used for research purposes. If you are interested in participating, you can contact the research team for more information and your participation will be greatly appreciated.
timble
What touches one person ... But binds two people together ?

:uhh:

http://www.tricksandriddles.com/html/riddle_competition.html" [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
timble said:
What touches one person ... But binds two people together ?
Answer:

A wedding ring.

eom.

I think it's...

...Wedding Ring. It touches one person (the person who is wearing it), but it binds two people together (shows that person is engaged, loyal to another person).

jimmysnyder said:
Answer:

A wedding ring.

eom.

what the hell is an eom?

j/k

It's an equation of motion.

But I suspect it just might mean "end of message" here (to indicate that there is something written after "Answer:") :smile:

CompuChip said:
But I suspect it just might mean "end of message" here (to indicate that there is something written after "Answer:")
Precisely.

Here is another riddle for you: What could "j/k" be trying to express?

Jerry's Kids?

A ratio of quantum numbers?

1. What is "Uniting Bonds: What Touches One Person?"

"Uniting Bonds: What Touches One Person?" is a research study that aims to understand the factors that unite individuals and the bonds that form between them. It explores the various ways in which people connect with one another and how these connections impact their lives.

2. What is the purpose of this study?

The purpose of this study is to gain a better understanding of the human experience and the role that bonds and connections play in our lives. By understanding the factors that unite us, we can develop strategies to strengthen these bonds and promote positive relationships among individuals.

3. Who can participate in this study?

This study is open to anyone who is willing to share their experiences and perspectives on bonds and connections. We welcome participants from all backgrounds, ages, and cultures to ensure a diverse and comprehensive understanding of this topic.

4. How will my information be used?

All information collected in this study will be kept confidential and will only be used for research purposes. Your participation will contribute to the greater understanding of bonds and connections, and may help to improve relationships and interpersonal dynamics in the future.

5. How can I get involved in this study?

If you are interested in participating in this study, you can contact the research team for more information. We will provide you with the necessary materials and instructions to complete the study, and your participation will be greatly appreciated and valued.