Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ridiculous Lawsuits

1. Mar 11, 2010 #1

Borg

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 11, 2010 #2
    I think only Lindsey Lohan recognized Lindsey Lohan in the commercial.

4. Mar 11, 2010 #3

cronxeh

Gold Member

If they said 'crackaholic' I would think of Lohan, but other than that..

[mumbles] talentless little .. . [/mumbles]

5. Mar 11, 2010 #4
    I pray every night that Miley Cyrus will not turn up like Lohan.

6. Mar 11, 2010 #5
    Eminem's mother was suing his son for $10 million for saying trash about her in his songs. She ended up winning like $1600 in damages.

7. Mar 11, 2010 #6

Borg

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sounds like that the jury's way of saying that, compared to $10 million, she was trash. :tongue:

8. Mar 11, 2010 #7
    She was already somewhat scandalized when a photographer, who happened to be a lesbian I believe, took some rather provocative pictures of her not fully clothed for a modeling shoot.

9. Mar 11, 2010 #8
    I meant the whole burnt out drug addict look. And those pictures were niceeee

10. Mar 11, 2010 #9
    I was puzzled too about the lawsuits. First of all, she is a public figure, so her chance of winning such a suit would be minute. Second, there is no way she could show that they were singling her out. So I wondered what was the point, then it hit me. It's purely for the publicity. It's a cheap and easy way to get her name out front.

KM

11. Mar 11, 2010 #10

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I saw the commercial and made no connection, of course, I only vaguely know who Lindsay Lohan is anyway from using TV Guide online. Some bimbo on tv? I don't watch American Idol, so I wouldn't know.

12. Mar 11, 2010 #11
    "Mean Girls" was actually a decent movie

13. Mar 11, 2010 #12

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I thought "Lindsey" in the commercial was the last little girl baby to appear in it. Milkaholic...addicted to milk, not crack. Sorry, it's just a desperate attempt by Lohan to get people to remember she exists. Nobody would have associated her with that commercial, because nobody even thinks about her.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook