Right hand, left hand

turbo
Gold Member
Interesting breakdown, brewnog. I tried golf left-handed and actually ended up with more power and less tendency to slice when driving. The problem is that my short-game accuracy suffered. I'm pretty deadly inside of 150 yards, but only right handed. I'd gladly let my playing-partners out-drive me as long as I can get on the dance-floor in good position.

Hey, Huck! Long time, no read.
It's pretty easy to determine eye dominance. Flip yourself the bird from arm's length, then focus upon something in the background. You'll see two images of your finger. One will appear to be slightly more 'solid' than the other. If it's the left image, your right eye is dominant, and vice versa.
I dunno, they both kind of fade in and out, sometimes left and sometimes right, sometimes both or none at all. It shifts and doesn't stay stable.

Good to see you too, Danger.

Right hand - dominant. Computer mouse, drawing, playing stringed instruments, etc.

Left hand - Shooting a gun, carrying my son. I am left eyed, so I have to shoot left handed otherwise I miss horribly. I have never been able to shoot archery though, I always try with my right hand but I miss horribly and my left side is much less steady shooting a bow. I also learned to carry my son on my left side, to allow me to do things right handed while holding him. Now my left arm and shoulder are much stronger.

Danger
Gold Member
I dunno, they both kind of fade in and out, sometimes left and sometimes right, sometimes both or none at all. It shifts and doesn't stay stable.
Then it would appear that you truly don't have an eye dominance. That's very rare. I'm curious as to whether or not eye drops or artificial tears would change that. I know that my vision without using tear gel is far lower than normal.