Protective Eyewear for Laboratory Safety: Are You Prepared for Acid Splashing?

• Thread starter arildno2
  • Start date
In summary, Astronuc suggested that a person use the complex conjugate of their username to make themselves harder to remember, but arildno2 thought that arildno was more beautiful than anything.
arildno2
It was yummy good. :approve:

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm trying so hard not to make an inappropriate comment right now.

matthyaouw said:
I'm trying so hard not to make an inappropriate comment right now.
It had a juicy, salty taste.
Is that inappropriate enough for you? :grumpy:
I like pickles, I'll go and have another one..

That one was even better. I'll have to save some for dinner.

Sometimes when you bite into them juice squirts out and gets all over your face. But I like a good pickle, it's hard to find good ones though. Nothing worse than limp pickles.

Evo said:
Sometimes when you bite into them juice squirts out and gets all over your face. But I like a good pickle, it's hard to find good ones though. Nothing worse than limp pickles.
:rofl:

Honestly, though, I was eating pickles and nothing else.
They were made by my Mom and given to me; she knows how to make good pickles.

Mangoes are good too, but the fibres get stuck between your teeth. Annoying in itself, but highly embarrassing if you don't notice, then go out and meet people in public.

I'm talking about pickles. o:)

Evo said:
I'm talking about pickles. o:)
Oh, I knew you were talking about pickles, and nobody would think anything else of you; but I had to make it clear that I was also talking about, and eating, pickles.

And, you're right, limp pickles are the worst.
In my experience, the biggest are the limpest.

I used to make pickles. I love to eat pickles. I grew the cucumbers myself so I could make really big pickles.

I don't make them anymore. Now I grow zucchinis.

The other thing with mangoes is that you can never get as deep into them as you think you can.

And for something of their size you'd think they'd last longer.

I can't eat mangoes, they taste like cheap perfume to me. Anything that has mangoes tastes like that, I had to dump some tea that had mango flavoring in it. :yuck: I hear some people like it, I wonder why it tastes so bad to me?

I haven't eaten mangoes, but I don't like kiwis.

I love kiwi fruits!

Evo said:
I can't eat mangoes, they taste like cheap perfume to me. Anything that has mangoes tastes like that, I had to dump some tea that had mango flavoring in it. :yuck: I hear some people like it, I wonder why it tastes so bad to me?
I couldn't eat mangoes in WI, they tasted like you describe.

Out here in CA they are sheer bliss. I think it is either the variety, or something about shipping/ripeness.

wha?? arildno2?
Is this part of the PF upgrade? :confused:

arildno2 said:
I haven't met any lovable fruits from New Zealand.
Have you ever heard the saying that if you have to explain a joke it isn't funny? Surely, then, explaining someone else's joke is an act of sabotage. HAVE AT THEE!

Dammit, arildno, now you made me post something without an innuendo! If I could think of some now, I'd give you one.

I'm sorry; act of sabotage removed..:blushing:

Math Is Hard said:
wha?? arildno2?
Is this part of the PF upgrade? :confused:
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD ALERT!

arildno2 said:
I'm sorry; act of sabotage removed..:blushing:
I was only kidding, mate. I feel guilty now. Have a mango. I know it's your first time, but you'll really like it.

:bugeye: :uhh: :cry: Pehaps you get forgetful because of eating that pickle!:grumpy:

arildno, you've changed the only thing I liked about you!:grumpy: At least you could choose arildn0. But I still couldn't forgive you!

Lisa! said:
:bugeye: :uhh: :cry: Pehaps you get forgetful because of eating that pickle!:grumpy:

arildno, you've changed the only thing I liked about you!:grumpy: At least you could choose arildn0. But I still couldn't forgive you!
I liked Astronuc's suggestion. Using the complex conjugate of his username would have been a very effective face saver. Alas, he couldn't even copy off our most revered member and just add an exclamation point. :grumpy:

What ARE you all talking about? :grumpy:

Pickle!
You know a guy'd claimed he ate a pickle and had forgotten his password, so he registered as aridno2 :yuck:. what a terrible joke. That was the second time I got shocked here. First for Lisa! and then arildno2.

Lisa! said:
Pickle!
You know a guy'd claimed he ate a pickle and had forgotten his password, so he registered as aridno2 :yuck:. what a terrible joke. That was the second time I got shocked here. First for Lisa! and then arildno2.
Who could do such a vile thing..:uhh:

BobG said:
I liked Astronuc's suggestion. Using the complex conjugate of his username would have been a very effective face saver. Alas, he couldn't even copy off our most revered member and just add an exclamation point. :grumpy:
Have I ever mentined how lovely you and clever you are?:smile: But I still think arildno is more beautiful than everything even (arildno!).

arildno2 said:
Honestly, though, I was eating pickles and nothing else.
Was this deliberate, or are you nearsighted?

El Hombre Invisible said:
I love kiwi fruits!
You would appear to be out of luck then. The only ones we have here seem to be Norweedish or Brit.

Danger said:
Was this deliberate, or are you nearsighted?
I AM near-sighted, but I had my glasses on.

Are those for vision, or safety glasses in case of slippage?

Danger said:
Are those for vision, or safety glasses in case of slippage?
They are visionary.

what is going on here? :grumpy: :uhh: :confused:
misstaken identity!

I don't know about mangoes, but I've heard that constipated individuals should eat prunes daily.

honestrosewater said:
I don't know about mangoes, but I've heard that constipated individuals should eat prunes daily.
Constipated?? Me?
You have to be kidding..