Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Right Temporal Lobe And Associated Limbic Lobe Structures As [spiritual] Interface

1. Apr 19, 2004 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I googled for ocean, plastic, pollution, "Discovery Times", to find something that I saw last night and instead got this...what a coincidence. I assume that this is some crackpot but all considered it seemed worth a post.

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.org/communicating_with_the_dead_usin.htm#the right temporal lobe

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 20, 2004 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Note that you need to leave out the commas, but the really funny thing is that this link comes up as the only choice using the simple google search - true comedy in my eyes.

4. Apr 24, 2004 #3
    The occipital lobe is activated when we are looking at something. Does this mean that what is see is only in our head?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?