Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ring ring goes your alarm

1. Feb 28, 2016 #1

wolram

Gold Member

So out of bed you get, shower and make breakfast it is only then that you realize you forgot to set your alarm the previous night,, what do you do, leave your breakfast and go back to bed, eat your breakfast and go back to bed, well you are up now you may as well stay up.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 28, 2016 #2

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Depends on what hour it is.

4. Feb 28, 2016 #3
    Stay up. By that time, I would be completely alert and wouldn't fall asleep anyway. I am a morning person. I feel I will lose much time by sleeping too long. I always wake up at 6.30-7.30 on weekends. Depends on the season. And I always go to sleep between 21.30-22.30 :) That's how my biorhytm works. I can become very irritated and nervous if I am forced to stay up after that time :H :wink:

5. Feb 28, 2016 #4
    That's a good habit. I can sleep pretty much anytime if I have the chance to (almost never).
    Pretty much sums it up. :wink:
    If I have no duties I usually look at the clock and don't even bother to do the first thing you mentioned. Simply go back to sleep.
    • Waking up after the hour I was supposed to wake up and don't have any duties:
      • Eat breakfast, clean my teeth, and go back to sleep.
    • Waking up a lot before the hour I was supposed to wake up and don't have any important duties:
      • Eat breakfast, clean my teeth, and go back to sleep.
    • Waking up after the hour I was supposed to wake up and have duties:
      • Stay up, straight to duties blazingly fast.
    • Waking up a lot before the hour I was supposed to wake up and have important duties:
      • Stay up, straight to duties.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook