Awe-Inspiring Surrealism: A Visual Journey

• Thread starter kyphysics
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Visual
In summary, this is surreal!RIP the other four eight nobody talks about.RIP the other four nobody talks about.
Physics news on Phys.org
The takeaway as i read this is that after the pilot notified that he was transitioning to area along Hwy 101. Burbank weather reported instrument flight rules (IFR) conditions. The pilot then requested special visible flight rules SVFR to proceed in airspace at less than VFR weather minimal.

So its possible as he was ascending to get above the marine layer along 101 with no visibility the helicopter was not level but ax and ay negative. Then he tried to go forward .

fresh_42 said:
Too much honor. I am a member of PF, but I am not "this community", especially if I express my personal opinion.

Yes and no. Is this a requirement to have an opinion? Yes, because I knew Bryant and why else should I watch a documentary about Nowitzki, and, no, I prefer football. I enjoyed watching Jordan and Pippen though. But this has nothing to do with my opinion, that I find it fundamentally wrong to mourn a celebrity's death and not mention all others.

I accept that my favorite sports channel mentions his death, because it's where it belongs to. It's also o.k. for a short newsline. I do not understand live coverage, breaking news and pretending it was a loss. It certainly is, for his wife and his other children, to whom I really wish all the best in these horrible moments. But the other people had probably a family, too.

Jones was remembered by scenes. Personally, it was a relief for him to die, because he was dement for quite some time. So I would understand video clips of interesting basket ball scenes with Bryant. But I cannot pretend to feel a loss. He retired 2016! And - as mentioned - I did not know him as a person. It is sad that such things happen, but they unfortunately happened to many people today, too. The fact that I know a name doesn't mean anything.
Maybe sone valid points but doesn't seem like the right time and place.