Road kill

  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • #1
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
It gets worse, to be sure it would be best to drive a red, white and black car around here,on a vist to the local garage for fuel in the 5mins i was there 3
vehicles arrived with pigeons encrusted on them, on the drive home it was ,
dead rabbit, dead rabbit, dead fox, bloody hell a pigeon aiming at me, dead some thing, another pigeon attack, AHHH whats that omg, oh ok its just horse poo, crap all over the road, i dread to think, another pigeon aiming straight at my windscreen, of a sudden the verges come alive and rabbits
do thier( being chased thing) and start thier zigzag double back tacticts all over the road, i feel a bump and yes i hit one of the stupid buggers, it is a war zone.
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
336
1
Im sorry to hear that wolram. Rabbits are only 1 point, Grannies with a Zimmer are worth 100! Try harder next time ;)

My cat is bringing home larger and larger prey, im crossing my fingers that the next wont be a small child or one of the neighbours...
 
  • #3
344
1
I usually keep my roadkill in the freezer for quick access incase I need to cuddle. Too far? Yeah, I kind of though so too.
 
  • #4
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
3trQN said:
Im sorry to hear that wolram. Rabbits are only 1 point, Grannies with a Zimmer are worth 100! Try harder next time ;)

My cat is bringing home larger and larger prey, im crossing my fingers that the next wont be a small child or one of the neighbours...
Monster :smile:
 
  • #5
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Have the pigeons decided that poop on the cars isn't a strong enough tactic? They've now gone kamikaze? :eek:
 
  • #6
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Moonbear said:
Have the pigeons decided that poop on the cars isn't a strong enough tactic? They've now gone kamikaze? :eek:
Yep, the pigions seem to want to die, the great fat things seem hell bent on
splattering them selfs on a vehicle.
 
  • #7
1,134
9
There is a road near me, that I call The Highway of Death. I have seen everything from bear to birds along its sides. Another road in Nevada, out side of the city of Dead Horse..I saw 2 dead horses and several dead sheep. Just made me wonder..why not call the city Dead Sheep?
 
  • #8
DaveC426913
Gold Member
18,933
2,424
My sister has eaten roadkill (bunny, I think).

Now, before you scream about unsanitary: she encountered it after having passed the same spot of road not fifteen minutes before, so she knew it was fresh.
 
  • #9
Evo
Mentor
23,154
2,800
DaveC426913 said:
My sister has eaten roadkill (bunny, I think).

Now, before you scream about unsanitary: she encountered it after having passed the same spot of road not fifteen minutes before, so she knew it was fresh.
:rofl:

My first husband would go hunting on his friend's ranch and they would shoot rabbits. He knew how much I hated killing anything, so he would tell me that they accidently ran over them. When I would point out the bullet holes, he'd tell me that they just wanted to make sure it was out of it's misery. :rolleyes:
 
  • #10
DaveC426913
Gold Member
18,933
2,424
Evo said:
:rofl:

My first husband would go hunting on his friend's ranch and they would shoot rabbits. He knew how much I hated killing anything, so he would tell me that they accidently ran over them. When I would point out the bullet holes, he'd tell me that they just wanted to make sure it was out of it's misery. :rolleyes:
Or, as Janine "The Bowler" Garofalo eloquently put it:

"Yah, it was an accident all right. He tripped and fell ... onto some bullets.":rofl:
 

Related Threads on Road kill

  • Last Post
Replies
20
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
19
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
22
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
14
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
24
Views
3K
Top