1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Roar of a wild beast

1. Apr 3, 2004 #1
    Sorry, i dont know how to make the sound on computer, so I'll have to describe my rage.
    EVERTHING'S SO MESSED UP NOW!!!!
    sigh, glad I got that out of system.

So I noticed my signature is gone, and my avatars gone. And wheres the link to the PF email? What's the deal, is this some kind of April fools joke?
    HUH? :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 3, 2004 #2
    Aloha,
    Did you try going to your user cp and getting an avatar again? I think after the pfs format was changed, some avatars became lost to us....that is, they didn't show up anymore. I used to have a "Superman" S sign avatar. After pfs changed, it was no longer a designated avatar I could have. :frown:

-SquareIt

4. Apr 4, 2004 #3

jimmy p

Gold Member

.... where's the roar? i was expecting a zoo but was rewarded with a ....a .... rabbit hutch!

5. Apr 4, 2004 #4

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

6. Apr 4, 2004 #5
    Quick question: what's the url for the PF e-mail site? (I dont have it bookmarked.)

7. Apr 5, 2004 #6

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?