Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Robertson is a BIG IDIOT

1. Jan 12, 2006 #1
    He needs to use his ass-brain to think before saying something condemning people.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 12, 2006 #2
    yep, some people just dont know when to shut-up...
    and notice that he apologized only that his timing was wrong... as if its alright to say it after some time has passed...

it reminds me, there were some people who said the new-orleans disaster happened because the US supported the pullout from gaza strip.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2006
  4. Jan 13, 2006 #3

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I thought it was Pat Robertson that said the New Orleans disaster happened because Ellen Degeneres, a lesbian from New Orleans, hosted the Emmys.

That's false by the way. The article that said that was from a satire site. But when someone talks about Pat Robertson, how can you tell the difference between satire and reality? His real comments are more outlandish than than the parodies of him!

5. Jan 13, 2006 #4

GCT

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

You've got to consider though, his old age. I've come across his show and he seems to feel way too comfortable during his monologues. His show is Christian based, but it may be every once in a while his political ego kind of takes over, and uses the show to display political power and attach himself to such important issues (which in reality, he has no power over, so in a sense, he's delusional).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?