1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Robotics - Control or AI?

1. Sep 16, 2007 #1
    Hello, I am a junior currently majoring in Computer Engineering. I was quite fascinated by the whole field of Robotics.

I haven't entirely decided on which particular field of robotics I wanted to pursue on in the future - either control aspects or artificial intelligence. I happen to like both hardware (Electronics, Autonomous Control etc) and software aspect (Programming) in my major, that's why I had a hard time deciding.

Can anyone give me some background on both fields and suggest which field would be better for me based on the availability/flexibility of the career field, and the developing aspect of it? Just off a side note, I am an international student who is wishing to get employed in US after I get my master's degree.
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 18, 2007 #2
  4. Sep 18, 2007 #3

Here's a good link for you: http://ruina.tam.cornell.edu/
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?