If you can't be bothered to show us your work, we can't be bothered to help you.

Then show us how you are applying them. This is how we help you.Here is the summary: In summary, a rocket is launched vertically upward with a constant velocity of 20 m/s. After 35 seconds, it develops a snag and its fuel supply is cut off, causing it to travel like a free body. The height achieved by the rocket will depend on the relevant kinematic equations of motion and the specific situation.
jontyjashan
A rocket is launched to travel vertically upward with a constant velocity of say...20 m/s.After
travelling maybe 35 s the rocket develops snag and its fuel supply is cut off. the rocket then travels like a free body, the height achieved by the rocket will be

THIS IS NOT A HOMEWORK QUESTION!
i have made it on my own

Physics news on Phys.org

Can you think of any equations that you can use?

jontyjashan said:
A rocket is launched to travel vertically upward with a constant velocity of say...20 m/s.After
travelling maybe 35 s the rocket develops snag and its fuel supply is cut off. the rocket then travels like a free body, the height achieved by the rocket will be

THIS IS NOT A HOMEWORK QUESTION!
i have made it on my own

It doesn't matter if you made it up. It still must be placed in the Homework Help forums, where I have moved your thread.

And you are required to show us the relevant equations, and your attempt at a solution. Show us the kinematic equations of motion that apply to your problem (you can look them up on wikipedia.org if you are not sure).

1. What is rocket physics?

Rocket physics is the study of the motion and behavior of rockets, which are vehicles that use propulsion systems to generate thrust and launch into the atmosphere or into space.

2. How do rockets work?

Rockets work by following Newton's third law of motion, which states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. In other words, rockets generate thrust by expelling mass (propellant) in one direction, causing the rocket to move in the opposite direction.

3. What factors affect rocket flight?

There are several factors that affect rocket flight, including the amount and type of propellant, the design and structure of the rocket, the force of gravity, and atmospheric conditions such as air pressure and wind.

4. How do scientists calculate the trajectory of a rocket?

Scientists use mathematical equations, such as Newton's laws of motion and the rocket equation, to calculate the trajectory of a rocket. These equations take into account factors such as the rocket's mass, thrust, and drag to determine its path through the air or in space.

5. What challenges do scientists face in designing and launching rockets?

Designing and launching rockets is a complex and challenging task. Scientists must consider a variety of factors, such as weight, stability, and aerodynamics, to ensure a successful launch. They must also account for potential hazards, such as fuel explosions and atmospheric conditions, and make adjustments to optimize the rocket's performance.