1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Rocketry Education

Tags:
  1. Sep 23, 2015 #1
    Hi! So I'm a college student and I was looking at trying to get together a group to compete in NASA's student launch initiative. However I don't really know anything about rocketry and don't know where to start. I'm currently studying mechanical engineering and planning on emphasizing in aerospace engineering but I was hoping that someone could point in in the right direction with maybe a book or website that would be helpful in learning about that type of rocketry. Thanks so much!
    -Rozy

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 23, 2015 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

Have you asked around in the ME department to find out if there are any professors who might also be interested in forming such a group? Maybe post a flyer on the department's bulletin board asking if others are interested. There may be a local rocketry group in your area as well. Where are you located?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook