Rocky Balboa!

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

I saw that movie today with some friends. That movie is a classic, it was awesome. What a great movie. I thought it was going to be crap, but it wasnt. Go watch this movie, you will get your moneys worth.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/mgm/rocky_balboa/rockybalboabigposter.jpg [Broken]​
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yeah, uh, go see da pitcher. Uh, yo.

Yo, aye its like dis time when I knocked apollo out, you knowww. (sniff, sniff)

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yeah! Heh, yo.

Best quote from the movie:

Rocky said:
What is it you said to the kid? The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very rough, mean place... and no matter how tough you think you are, it'll always bring you to your knees and keep you there, permanently... if you let it. You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit.

Mk
Rocky said:
What is it you said to the kid? The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very rough, mean place... and no matter how tough you think you are, it'll always bring you to your knees and keep you there, permanently... if you let it. You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit.
Whoa! Rocky posted here!!?

Going to see it right now :biggrin:

devil-fire
Whoa! Rocky posted here!!?
i think it was in the Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering forum. hes more informative then one might think, although he gets off topic easily.